No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Electric Yam Pounder, Meat Grinder And Food Processor With 4 Blades And 2.5L Glass Bowl
Units Sold: 33
- Can turn boiled yam into pounded yam in seconds
- Can chop, mince or slice potatoes, tomatoes, onions, meat, vegetables, and fruits in seconds
- Can use it to prepare your baby food
- Easy to use and blends faster than most manual blenders
- Has 4 sharp and detachable SUS304 stainless steel blades
- Has a 2.5Litres capacity bowl
- Has a powerful and durable 300W motor that produces low noise
- Built with a safety design, press down to start and automatically reset
- Easy to clean and all removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Made of food-grade material and stainless steel blades
- Weighs 1.2KG per piece
- Perfect compact size for small kitchen
Pounded yam is a delicious Nigerian delicacy that many enjoy but find hard to prepare due to the effort needed in its preparation. The stress of pounding with the local mortar and pestle can be really discouraging, especially after the stress of working all day. Transforming yam into excellent pounded yam at home in minutes is now possible and highly pleasurable, so why continue to deny yourself, your family and home the joy of this delicacy. Enjoy fresh pounded yam without the strenuous activity of pounding, this yam pounder is the ideal kitchen companion that your family will thank you for buying.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Thoroughly clean the cup and knife before using the product for the first time.
Step 2: Cut the meat, onions, or fruits into 1-2cm pieces. Put the meat (without the bones and skin), boiled yam, vegetables or fruits inside the bowl. The total amount should not exceed half of the total capacity of the bowl otherwise, it will affect the blending and the service life of the product.
Step 3: After plugging in, press and hold on to the switch machine for it to turn on and start working. If you release your hands, it will switch off or stop working.
Step 4: Please note that the continuous working time should not exceed 20 seconds. That is, switch it off after 10-20 seconds, allow it to rest for a very few seconds and then switch it back on.
Step 5: After the blending or processing is completed, switch it off. When the blade stops rotating, remove the main unit, open the cover, take out the blade, and take out the ingredients with a spoon.
There are no inquiries yet.